The Ring starts tomorrow and the The Gathering Note will be there. For the rest of the month, we will be covering this once-ever-four-year operatic event. Come by The Gathering Note regularly for:
- RM Campbell’s reviews of the first cycle
- My own thoughts on the event and performances as a first time Ring goer
- Special audio and video interviews with key people and performers
- Feature stories by Philippa Kiraly on the technical aspects of this Ring
- James Bash will report from the second cycle.
- You can also follow The Gathering Note on Twitter where I will be providing updates from McCaw Hall
If you are going to the Ring, and don’t mind being interviewed for a few minutes after each performance or during intermission, send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I hope to include audience reactions on this site for each cycle.